At The Powder Room we will continue to provide a safe salon experience whilst delivering amazing hair. We are following the official guidelines to keep you and our team happy and healthy. If at any time you have questions about the service you want, please just give us a call.
Traffic Light System
From 3 December, in line with the new traffic light guidelines, and to protect our community, we will require you to present your vaccination certificate for scanning on arrival at the salon. If this is something you are unable to do, we apologise but your appointment will not be able to go ahead. Thanks for your support and understanding
Keeping you safe
- On arrival please use the QR code on the door or at reception to check in. If you can’t use a QR code there is registration at the front desk.
- You're be asked to scan your vaccination pass
- All the team will be wearing masks and we ask that you wear one also.
- Our team will wash and sanitise their hands before they greet you. We’ll have sanitiser available if you’d like to do the same.
- Once you’ve signed in, you’ll be taken to one of our stations, we are practising safe distancing.
- We won’t be able to share our magazines or offer you a drink but our WIFI service is available and we are happy to refill your water bottle.
- Our team won’t come into the salon if they feel unwell.
- We have an EFTPOS machine to process payments, this is disinfected prior to and after use. Contactless payment can be made at the time of your appointment via internet banking.
- We love having you in the salon, and will be welcoming you back with big smiles behind our masks.
- See you soon.
Keeping our Team Safe
- If you’re not feeling well or have a cough or cold, please ring us to reschedule your appointment. We’ll happily do this.
- We love your children, your friends and your dogs, however we ask that you come alone to your appointment. If this isn’t possible, please just call us first so we can rearrange some space for you.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time. Each stylist can only accommodate one of you at a time. Our waiting area is for emergencies only at this time.
- Please leave your jackets or bags at home, so we don’t have to hang them up for you.
Keeping our Salon Clean
- You’ll see our salon assistants a lot while you’re here for your appointment. They will be carrying out extensive cleaning before, during and after your appointment. Whether it be chairs, basins, styling bays, door handles or the EFTPOS machine. At the end of each day a full and in depth clean takes place.
There are a lot of changes to consider however we are happy to speak with you about any questions you may have. As we continue to work under new guidelines, be assured we are here to provide you with a safe experience so you can relax as we deliver amazing hair.